Bath Quays North is being designed to address an acknowledged gap in the provision of Grade A office space in the city. As the main element of a wider Bath Quays business and commercial district, it will enhance the city and region’s reputation as a home for business.
The Council’s key driver for the scheme is delivery of Grade A office stock.
Key development objectives are:
- To target 20,000 m2 of office accommodation.
- Provide at least 70 high quality homes.
- Provide a distinctive retail and F&B offer to create a sense of place.
- Replace car parking through the development of a new car park (designed to be basement parking).
- Deliver high quality public realm to create a destination and reconnect the river environment to the rest of the city.
- Create financial returns for the Council both during the life of the joint venture and from the assets created through the delivery of the project.
Bath Quays North Development outline